Arume informs USERS of this website of the uses to which personal data collected on the website are subject, so that they can decide, freely and voluntarily, if they wish to provide the requested information.
Arume reserves the right to modify this Policy in order to adapt it to new legislation, jurisprudential criteria, industry practices, or interests of the entity. Any modification to it will be announced with due notice, so that you are fully aware of its contents.
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is:
Owner/Holder: Ravalegos, S.L. hereinafter as Arume with CIF/NIF: B66823410, hereinafter ENTITY.
Address: C/ Botella 11-13, Barcelona, (08001)
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Contact by email: email@example.com
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The collection and processing of personal data collected through the contact form is for the purpose of management, administration, provision, expansion and improvement of the services provided by Arume in response to requests for information and / or queries raised.
PERIOD OF CONSERVATION
The personal data provided will be kept for the corresponding period of time to comply with legal obligations, or until their deletion is requested by the interested party and he/she is legitimised to do so.
Arume is entitled to process personal data on the basis of the consent given by the data subject for one or more specific purposes, as set out in Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
The personal data collected will not be transferred or communicated to other third parties, except in the cases necessary for the development, control and fulfilment of the purpose/s expressed, in the cases provided for by Law, as well as in the specific cases of which the User is expressly informed.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Access: The interested party has the right to know what data the COMPANY is processing about him/her.
- Rectification: The interested party has the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data.
- Deletion: The data subject has the right to request the deletion of their data when, among other reasons, the data are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Limitation of processing: In certain circumstances, the data subject may request the limitation of the processing of his or her data, in which case we will only retain the data for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Objection: In certain circumstances the data subject may object to the processing of their data. In this case, the COMPANY will stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Data portability: Only applicable to automated data and consists of passing the data from the COMPANY to a new CONTROLLER (not to the data subject and at the request of the data subject).
You may exercise your rights including the right to withdraw your consent (if given) by sending a letter accompanied by your ID card to Arume at C/ Botella 11-13, Barcelona, (08001) or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Control Authority, currently the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
The data controller Arume will apply appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk involved.
No international transfers are made.
PROFILING AND AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING
No profiles are created, no automated decisions are taken with the data provided by the user.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)